This was awhile back but I just realized I had never posted about this. I post about almost every other single thing going on in my life including the state of cleanliness my bedroom is in so it would be a shame to not blog about this.This being that my sister acted in a movie this past summer! She was part of the cast of Easy A, a teen dark comedy coming out in 2010. The movie is almost like Scarlet Letter but set in modern-day high school times and boasts an amazing ensemble cast. (and I'm not just saying that 'cause Jess is in it.) Lisa Kudrow, Stanley Tucci, Amanda Bynes, Thomas Hayden Church, Penn Badgley, Emma Stone, the list is impressive. Take a look-see for yourself at some of the pictures we took at the after-party.

Star Emma Stone - she was in Superbad, The House Bunny, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
Former stars of "Aliens of America." I heard this was an awesome show but like all awesome shows, it ended up being...cancelled. *sigh
Aly and AJ! OMG I totally listen to their music! (They rock, ok?)

Me and my new best friend/lover, Tyler! He's a cutie!
So when people say that Hollywood is like high school, they aren't exaggerating. Some of my sister's behind-the-scenes stories are unbelievable. A star of the movie with a total nice girl/guy reputation acted like she/he came straight out of Mean Girls(slash Guys?).
It makes me mad because unfortunately, my sis was one of the poor lambs getting picked on but what can you do? Our ultimate payback will be for Jess to become a mega-star and watch that bully's face one day as Jess sashays past her on a red carpet as people are screaming for my sister's name and ignoring her/him. When that day comes, it will be sweet!
But until that day, we just gotta suck it up and do the best work we can.
Jess, keep it up. You're amazing and I have every confidence that you win over the world with your acting talents. Cheers to the future!
Jess, keep it up. You're amazing and I have every confidence that you win over the world with your acting talents. Cheers to the future!
PS. You should check out my sis' IMDB page. I can only link you to that since someone still hasn't purchased their domain name from Mr. Creeper. Get on it, girl!
2 comments:
when jessica becomes rich and famous and fabulous, tell her not to forget about that time i uhh.. bought her lunch. and that time i gave her a ride home. and that time i err, told her she was pretty. and uh, how i went to her school play! (this one is true.)
ps: remember when she used to call me evelyn jie jie?! lmaooo. oh how kids grow up.
yay!!! yes i will evelyn! yes i will! =) this post was fun! thanks jie!
Post a Comment