HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY, MEI!
We are two peas in a pod, Jessica and I. We get along so well and enjoy each other's company so much some friends think we're weird.
"I can't stand my brother. You actually like love your sister? Weird."
Yea, it's weird but then again, so are we.
I adore my sister's awkward sense of humor, her flair for the dramatics (she is a theatre major, you know), her sunbeam of a smile, her tendency to make you feel guilty for anything you do, and most of all, her exceedingly large heart. She always cries when our family parts ways at the airport, she remembers little details like what kind of perfume I like, she always makes the extra effort for those she cares about and out of the two of us, she is definitely the better sister.
When I have good news, bad news, any news, she is always the first one I try to call. I've mourned over broken hearts with her, giggled about ridiculous situations, solicited advice, and can even sit in silence just observing how utterly cool this girl is.
See, so cool, right?
We have our differences; she can't stand it when I try to introduce her to "the best book ever" or "the song that will change your life!" but she tolerates my overall dorkiness and even tries to give me advice on how to pick up boys. (Dude, girl is a pro with the men.)

That's her modeling in a magazine!
Jessica, I can't wait until you become an international superstar, dazzling the world with your charm and beauty. Then, you can play me in a movie about my extraordinary life and we will both live happily ever after...with each other. We really probably would have to because nobody else will ever get me like you do and tolerate me like you can. Love you to death, little sis. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. Remember, when you become a movie star, I get first dibs as your personal assistant!
8 comments:
that was really sweet Janice, your a great sister
You two are indeed peas in a pod. I almost said hi to your sister at the LCC show, cuz I thought she was you. But then I thought, wait a second, why was she holding flowers when she didn't even perform yet? Then I looked even more closelier and finally realized that you have a sister.
omg! jie...this made me tear up and i shed a tear! thanks for coming over and surprising me. your the best sister ANYONE can ask for! i really appreciate it! omg..and this post made my day! =) i love you so much! thank you thank you thank you
phew.... no word in here about her being your MOH.
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, there's no word about it because its already been decided that its ME! =) Congrats on OAT =)
This was really sweet. Sisters are really special :)
JANICE! Rock was asking for you a couple of days ago...we miss you :) I wish you could have gone with us to Unique LA but I believe Helen said you were working...awh, maybe next time. Hope all is well.
What a sweet post and what a wonderful blessing you two share. You two radiate so much amazing energy just from the photos!! <3
Post a Comment