I get going!
Blogger, you have treated me well. With your easy-to-use format and simple maneuvers, I have had many a fun time updating on my latest antics and jaunts here.
But alas, I'm moving on. To something a little more complicated, a little more polished. I swear, it's not me, it's really Wordpress. With cool DIY customizing capabilities and users everywhere, from fashion designers to artists, photographers to tech geeks, how can I resist?
You understand, right?
Well, if you're ever in town, look me up. I'll be over here.
Don't cry. If it makes you feel better, my travel blog is still with you. I'm not completely disloyal.
For you readers awkwardly intruding upon this traumatic breakup, let me reiterate:
I've moved sites! I'm HERE now! New look, same attitude.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! today is a sad day.
Post a Comment