Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm Such a Jezebel

Comments, critiques, laughs welcomed below.

PS. Conversation with the sister...

Me: Oh crap, I totally forgot that I'm going to be unleashing my number and email to the world.
Sis: No! You can't do that!

The computer screen flashes my number and email in the Youtube video

Me: Too late.
Sis: You're going to get all these stalkers!
Me: But other anchors put their contact information on their Youtube reels
Sis: But they're not pretty!

She has a point.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awww i miss you janjann!
puzzles is still popular? back in 2002 that was THE SPOT! haha i always went for the smoothies

kelvinkao said...

Mwahaha, now I have your phone number. Oh wait, I already had it.

I can see why Puzzles is back to its glory. Explanation: fat, fat, and more fat.

justwangit said...

"In modern usage, the name of Jezebel is sometimes used as a synonym for sexually promiscuous and sometimes controlling women.."

i'm confused. :/

Anonymous said...

HAHHAHAHAHHA! so true though...creep stalker alert!!