
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY, BIG WILLIE!
You know that friend who alway seems to know everything? Whose insights into your soul is even more clear than what you can muddle through? The friend who has a solution, a comeback, or at the very least, a quip for life?
That's Will.
Ever since we first met in Hong Kong and joked that our first night-life tour guide, Kenny, who was walking us through some shady HK streets, was planning on selling us to the black markets and that the best plan would be to cut off his limbs, we have become "Best Friends!" (Mostly because of my insistence. I can be pushy persuasive like that.)
Like two peas in a pod, we just "get" each other. Will is always full of these little nuggets of wisdom and trinkets of trivia and he just loves sharing it with everyone! You'd never expect looking at this giant teddy bear that he used to run in some hard-core crowds! Don't mess!
An avid reader of my blog though he never comments, (he says, "but I'll have nothing to say to you in person!") Will's my blog consultant. Back when I was dying of suffocation at that office job I had, it was Will who told me, "you know, your writing's not the same anymore. You're a little bit emo." That just freaked me out! Sure, I paint my nails black and listen to Marilyn Manson from time to time, but emo? Me? I'm perky, quirky and dorky! Haha, I quickly made the necessary adjustments to rearranging my blog back to its chirpy self. (I hope...)
Thanks for all the good times, my friend. Cheers to more in the future!
1 comment:
nice braces
Post a Comment